Saturday, August 12, 2006

it has been a busy week!

Wednesday we went to see Dwight Yoakam, it was really a good show....I am still reeling over the show, it was so good, I believe he is better in person than on his albums....we are going to see G-Love and special sauce soon...that should be a good one too....

Thurday night we went to Mulligan's and did a little bit of KARAOKE-age....very fun...felt really old though, since it was mostly a younger crowd....there were a few older than us, but not many...I sang Patty Loveless "thats the kinda mood I am in" and Blonde "one way or another"

Friday nite, I went to KATHE's! it was so much fun! Sue, and Jen were there...and I met a bunch of girls from Kathe's office...Kathe did a FABULOUS job with the make and takes we did! so fun!

then Saturday night we went to Tiffany Becks wedding....SO BEaUTIFUL!!!!! it was outdoors at the miracle on the James...ah...beautiful

I just got back from the Dr's office(patient First) and I have a stinking sinus infection....3 meds! ick! hopefully I can breathe out my nose soon though...

now for some pictures.....






KARAOKE SLIP..........................................>









<..................scrapbook page from Kathe's











note card from Kathe's.....................................>










<............................tiffany's wedding...so beautiful!




meanwhile I have been dilegently working on my dining room...and it looks so much better I will post some pics tomorrow...before and after ! I can't believe I actually remembered to take before pics!
catch ya later!

No comments: