Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I am here!


Thought I would try this blogging thing, and post some of my art I have been working on....

Here is an address book that I have been working on actually got it done, I like how it looks...


Here are some shadow boxes that I did of the boys, I am putting them in my dining room..hopefully I can get it painted this week! but I just love them, I got the shadow boxes at THE DOLLAR TREE!!! can you believe it? 1.00! and I used my plain janes I got in chantilly...that was a blast! The plain Janes are made by deluxe designs...

I did this page when I went to Aprils...its Emily(the best big sister in the world!) and baby abby....I love that name! and you are right emily, she is wonderful! So I was so inspired by her I made this page, I also had just read Love your handwriting by Heidi Swapp...pretty good....

So I did this page of Kade when I got home.... I love the handwriting on scrapbook pages, wish I had done it all along....I did this altered clipboard too, I went to Ben Franklins and they want me to teach classes for paper crafts...cool!(the pic is kinda dark, sorry)

Then yesterday I altered these craft sticks! I love this, I am trying to do some little something everyday....FEELS GOOD!

books I am reading right now: the girl with the pearl earring, alphabetica and altered books and beyond

Catcha later!

No comments: